|A Better Product|
|When things work well, you know it. You can feel it in the graceful way a drawer slides, or the solid weight of a chrome rod. That’s why for all of our custom-built work we begin with top-quality materials such as:|
• Panolam thermo-fused melamine for our tops, side panels and shelving.
It’s clean, solid, looks great – all reasons it’s the industry leader. There are over 100 choices of color and patterns to choose from (only a select few are featured here.) Any color you choose can be edge-banded with matching PVC tape or “nosed” with 3/4” x 1 1/2” solid wood to achieve a “cabinet-like” look.
• Full-extension Blum tandem slides for drawers. A full 16” deep, this
hardware enables drawers to slide out fully to reveal contents at the back (as opposed to drawers that stop 3/4 of the way).
• 4” oil-rubbed wire pulls in your choice of finishes are included with SVCC
drawers. Or, we’ll drill and install your own pulls.
• Polished chrome closet rods, 1 1/4” diameter with chrome ends. Unlike wooden or plastic coated rods, these have a substantial feel and allow hangers to slide smoothly.
• Top-of-the-line accessories (optional) such as cedar hangers, chrome tie and belt racks, butler bars and solid chrome tubular baskets (not plastic coated!). These can be installed at any time, in any closet – new or old.